Mission and Values
We enable and empower STUDENTS – college and high school – who have a passion to Play It Forward. Through real world experiences, we develop the life skills of students and further the missions of like-minded organizations. From their efforts, we are PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES AND RECREATION for youngsters to participate in SPORTS and to learn how to Play It Forward in their own way.
Our Action Plan
- Conduct a recreational program or sports camp/event in the community that focuses on character and skill development.
- Facilitate a fund-raising event for the purpose of filling a specific need for partner organizations or providing scholarship funds to send young people to camps we partner with and support.
- S.P.O.R.T.S. Value – Play It Forward: We not only want to give back to our community, but create a change in culture that focuses on looking after each other that goes beyond our organization.
- Camp Director Value – : We believe leading by example is key, which is why each camp director selects a value close to their heart to explain how they Play It Forward.
- Participant Value – : We encourage each participant to join this movement by finding their own meaning and values that will help them Play It Forward in their own way.