Mission and Values
We enable and empower college STUDENTS who have a passion to Play It Forward. Through real world experiences, we develop the life skills of students and further the missions of like-minded organizations. From their efforts, we are PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES AND RECREATION for youngsters to participate in SPORTS and to learn how to Play It Forward in their own way.
Our Action Plan
- Beginning: S.P.O.R.T.S. will help college students discover a need within their community and teach them how to find a solution through effective problem solving.
- Middle: S.P.O.R.T.S. will take action in mentoring students through the creation of recreation programs, camps, and fundraising events that fulfill the need of a like minded organization.
- End: S.P.O.R.T.S. believes when college students help achieve the success within other like-minded organizations, then we have fulfilled our mission to teach the value of Playing It Forward.
- S.P.O.R.T.S. Value – Play It Forward: We not only want to give back to our community, but create a change in culture that focuses on looking after each other that goes beyond our organization.
- Camp Director Value – : We believe leading by example is key, which is why each camp director selects a value close to their heart to explain how they Play It Forward.
- Participant Value – : We encourage each participant to join this movement by finding their own meaning and values that will help them Play It Forward in their own way.